torsdag 10 februari 2011

Well the war is over

more or less anyway.
IT is ground into dust. Fountain has largely been taken, and there there is only token mop up operations to be done. Time for roams. And make iskies maybe.

I've done two recently, both in Fountain. One success full with 4 kills in the first engagement. I brought my little trusty Wolf out to null. And seeing the tank evaporate to battlecruisers and other ships I somehow managed to hold on and kill four of them before they were all itsy-bitsy. Left the field with 30% armor left - woooohoooo =)
Second roam, was on for one and a half hours - got 1 pod. Stupid targeting was bugged or whatever, maybe need to replace bits and pieces of it ... again ... And of course, just as I leave (or bit after really) there is this large battle with lots of murder and mayhem =( Bugger.

Even considering joining in the Hulkageddon, just for giggles. We'll see - there's a thrasher waiting to be fit.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar