onsdag 1 april 2009

Settled in again

I'm back in my neck of the woods, so to speak. A brief visit to my old home, and some mission running for the Thukkers. Would be a suitable restart to my Minmatar area. Contacted "the other corp" again. We'll see if anything comes of it - else another campaign is on the cards. Could have died for the first time today. Managed to mis-dial a guy in a neighbouring corp and seeing that he was a "real pirate" and was camping my station could have died horribly instead of completing the mission I took. Guy must have been a morning mood. Not warmed up enough - or it's my neat bio putting people on the wrong footing. Whatever, thanks mate. I did manage to bring my Wooly into lowsec, so now I've got my new loot with me as well.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar